Make this is as an appetizer and serve alone or with some cocktail sauce. I typically serve this with some rice or spaghetti squash to make it a healthy dinner, alongside some broccoli or asparagus.
The quickness of this dish is the best part. Shrimp cooks so fast and happens to be a low fat and excellent source of protein. You most definitely have all of these ingredients on hand. Recipe is slightly adapted from damndelicious.net
The taste is incredible because who doesn’t love garlic, parmesan and lemon flavors? Serve with some extra lemon wedges.
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- 1 lb wild shrimp, peeled + deveined
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian blend seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, Parmesan, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Transfer them to your baking sheet, spread them out and roast for 6- 8 minutes (time varies with the size of the shrimp). Internal temp should read 145°F.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and serve alone with lemon wedges, with some cocktail sauce or, over rice.