I was inspired to create this dish after my Crispy Spicy Salmon Bowls went viral and many people commented that they make theirs in the air fryer. Its so simple, no turning and risking the pieces falling apart and they taste just as juicy and crispy on the outside. It sort of like a sushi bowl in 20 minutes on your table. We are obsessed.
We really fell in love with these quick bowls. The key is to start your rice first. While that’s cooking, work on the salmon. A simple seasoning with salt, toss with sesame oil and then sprinkle with your Everything Bagel seasoning. Its flavor is amazing and we had no leftovers. I hope you try this dish out!
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, please take the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Air Fryer Everything Bagel Salmon Bowls
Asian Style Rice:
- 1.5 cups jasmine rice
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- salt to taste
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- Prepare your rice with the chicken broth as per the instructions on the package. Once its done, fluff it with the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F. Or your oven to 450° F.
- Pat your salmon cubes dry and toss to coat with the oil and salt to taste. Sprinkle with the Everything Bagel seasoning on tops. Transfer to your air fryer basket or tray and cook for 8-10 minutes (no flipping required). Internal temperature of fish should read no less than 145°F.
- Whisk together ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust if you like it HOTTER.