There is no oil, eggs or refined sugar in these bad boys. They are 100 percent delicious and addictive though. I really hope you enjoy them – I know we did!
So all you need is five ingredients to happiness. These cookies are awesome and come together in ONE BOWL super fast. I had 3 small ripe bananas. Make sure the mashed bananas come out to 1 cup. I used almond butter but you can use natural peanut butter or sunflower seed butter. If you want to keep these gluten free, make sure your oats are gluten free. The maple syrup is easily swapped with honey. I also used dairy free chocolate chips but you can use what you like or just leave them out.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
5 Ingredient Banana Breakfast Cookies
- 3 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 400° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients until incorporated. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough and flatten slightly onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or golden brown.