I tested this recipe and they flew off the plate in seconds. I made them again and the same thing happened. If you’re looking for a new mushroom recipe you just struck gold.
Please note, I placed the mushrooms directly onto the pan without parchment paper. The did stick but I used a metal spatula to get them up. I then made them with parchment paper and they came out just as delicious but a little soggy. I prefer the non-parchment version.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Easy Parmesan Mushrooms
- 20 oz large white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, chili flakes, Italian herb blend seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Peel the skin off of your mushroom caps. Halve them down the middle.
- In a large bowl, mix to combine the olive oil, parmesan and spices. Add the mushroom halves to the bowl and mix to coat. If they seem a lilttle dry, add a little more olive oil and mix.
- Dip the cut side into the freshly grated parmesan and place them cut side down onto a large baking sheet. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden on the bottom. Time varies with size of mushrooms. Top with more chili flakes and freshly grated parm and serve.