This recipe is super easy and delicious to throw together. We always have mini oranges lying around the house – the kids have always loved them. So this recipe was a natural occurrence of minis meets chocolate treats.
Make sure you use dairy free chocolate if you are vegan or lactose intolerant. You can use tangerines or clementines here – any mini orange works with this recipe. Also I highly recommend the flaky sea salt at the end.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe. Now LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Easy Mandarin Orange Chocolate Bark
- 3 mandarin oranges, peeled + divided
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbs coconut oil (or any neutral oil)
- Optional garnish: chopped pistachios + flakey salt
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
- To a medium bowl, add the orange segments.Melt your chocolate with the coconut oil until smooth. Pour it into the bowl with the divided orange pieces and toss to coat. Transfer each segment to line up on the tray – 5 pieces per row across. Repeat. If using, sprinkle now with crushed pistachios and salt on top. Freeze for 2 hours and then enjoy!