We absolutely loved this dish, from the kids to the adults. I mean what’s not to like with this perfectly seasoned velvety smooth comforting creation? And the cherry on top is the ease at which its prepared. Definitely under 30 minutes, start to finish.
I recommend finding a good brand of sun dried tomatoes and make sure they are in oil since you will use that oil to cook the chicken for added flavor! Also, make sure you add the reserved pasta water in the end to bind the sauce and make it extra smooth.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Cook your pasta as per package instructions. Hold on to 1 cup pasta water.
- Slice your chicken pieces into medium-large chunks. Season with chipotle powder, paprika and salt and toss to coat. Add more seasoning if needed to coat pieces.
- Make sure your sundried tomatoes come in a jar with oil. Heat about 2 tbs of that oil in a large deep skillet. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes, turning halfway thru. Remove from pan.
- Lower the heat on the pan and add in the the shallot, garlic, tomato paste, chili pepper flakes and sun dried tomatoes. Toss for a minute or two, breaking up the paste.
- Next add in the half and half and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the pecorrino cheese to melt. Once the sauce thickens, add in the spinach to wilt. Add in the pasta and pasta water, stir to combine. Serve and top with your chicken or mix the chicken in.