I feel like I’m super ready for summer. Not my body or anything, but just with this Grilled Zucchini and Feta Salad. Its simple, light, healthy and flavorful. I know I’ll be consuming this on a weekly basis.
Really into the fact that this has only 6 ingredients. Really loving that you can make it super fast in a pan or on your grill in the back yard. And I want to stress: DO NOT add oil or salt to the zucchini while your cooking it in the pan. That’s what the dressing is for. You want them to go into the pan dry so their own moisture evaporates.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Grilled Zucchini and Feta Salad
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs dill, chopped
- salt to taste
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2½ oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust if needed. Set aside.
- Slice your zucchini in half and then into thin strips, lengthwise.
- Heat up a large non stick pan on medium high. Cook the zucchini pieces in one flat layer, IN BATCHES, without any oil or salt, until browned on both sides and tender. Don't over grill them.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss with the feta and dressing.