I guarantee you have never had a tapenade like this one before. It comes together in 10 minutes and the flavors of the olives and feta and lemon are a symphony in your mouth. The key to this recipe being successful is to FINELY chop the ingredients.
Mint also works really well in this recipe. I used my favorite Frescatrano Greek Olives, but you can use any green olives you have on hand. The feta cheese should always come from a block; never use pre-crumbled feta.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! Now LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Easy Greek Olive Tapenade
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh parsley fine chop
- 1 tbs fresh oregano fine chop
- 3/4 cup green olives fine chop
- 2 oz feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 large lemon, zested + juiced
- 2 tsp honey
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow rimmed plate. If it needs more olive oil, add more.
- Enjoy this with crusty bread, crackers or veggie sticks.