We could not put the fork down when eating this one. It tastes better the next day so use this recipe for your meal prepping needs! I love that the all the ingredients are basic. You can literally use any cheese you have on hand – or skip it all together to make this vegan.
I personally love to eat this on its own. It definitely fills me up but adding canned tuna or some grilled chicken works too for the protein.
I will always shout this from the rooftops when it comes to salads: always taste and adjust. My flavor palate is different than yours so make sure you prepare each dish to your liking when it comes to seasonings and spices.
I do highly recommend using the mini bell peppers and mini cucumbers. They just feel so much more crunchy than the regular sized versions. And they last in the fridge without making the salad soggy.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Spicy Crunch Salad
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, micro chop
- 1 lb sweet mini peppers, cut into bite sized pieces
- 12 oz mini cucumbers, sliced
- 5 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and toss well to combine and coat. Taste and adjust and dressing ingredients if necessary.