This is a spin on my traditional Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bars that are my most viral video on TikTok AND most recreated recipe on the new blog!
Of course beyond the scrumptious nut butter-chocolate-coconut combination of these baddies is the simple ONE BOWL preparation. You literally just throw all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
The one super crucial part of this recipe though is the cool down time. You must be remain calm and composed and let these beauties somewhat solidify post bake. Due to their flourless nature, they are gooey, so this step is a must. Patience is truly a virtue here.
Easy Flourless Almond Joy Bars (One Bowl)
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (plus more for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line an 8×8" brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Add the bananas to a large bowl and mash. Throw everything else into the bowl and mix until just combined. Transfer the batter to your pan, smooth out the top with a rubber spatula and top with some more chips and coconut shreds.
- Bake for around 22-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely prior to slicing. I typically make these at night and allow them to sit overnight in a tupper.