The prettiest way to serve your dessert this summer is most definitely these Frozen Greek Yogurt + Fruit Parfaits. Beyond easy to make and you just need a few hours to allow each layer to set in your freezer.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any summer fruit you have on hand, like strawberries, peaches or raspberries to name a few. They are super light and absolutely invigorating! If you don’t have honey, you can use maple syrup and if you don’t have vanilla yogurt, you can mix some vanilla and honey with your regular Greek yogurt.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Frozen Greek Yogurt Fruit Parfaits
- 12 oz blueberries
- 3 tbs honey or maple syrup (divided)
- 6 tbs milk of choice (divided)
- 1½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 mangos, peeled + diced
- In a food processor combine the blueberries, 2 tbs honey and 4 tbs milk until smooth and uniform. Transfer equally to 4 medium sized glasses or jars. Place on a flat surface in your freezer for 1 hour.
- Rinse the food processor.
- Transfer the yogurt equally between each glass and smooth out the top with a small utensil spoon, being careful not to get it on the sides. You can also you a bag to pipe it into the glass. Place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Add the mango, 1 tbs honey and 2 tbs milk to the food processor and puree until smooth. Transfer equally to the glasses. Place in your freezer for 1 more hour or until set.
- I had to give them 5 minutes of defrost time before digging in!