Super thick and fluffy is the only way to describe this delicious Greek dip. This started out as an homage to tzatziki but we ended up leaving out the cucumber shreds to avoid the dip becoming too watery. Glad that happened because the left overs were perfect in the fridge for days after.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would be so grateful if you could leave a comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Cottage Cheese Greek Dip
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 1-2 tbs red wine vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
- 1-2 tbs honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbs dill
- salt and peper to taste
- Milk (optional for thinning)
- toasted sesame seeds, dill, black pepper + olive oil
- pita chips, carrots, celery, cucumber
- Add the ingredients to a food processor and pulse for a minute or two until completely smooth. Taste and adjust the vinegar and honey if needed. I added 1 tbs milk to thin mine out a little.