This recipe not only is delicious but also is super simple. The chicken becomes super soft and tender thanks to the milk marinate and the Greek yogurt. It just melts in your mouth!
You can use Greek yogurt or mayonnaise or sour cream here. The mixture was so yummy, my daughter and I were eating it before we could get it on the chicken.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate it if you rated and commented on the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
- 4 boneless + skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (or mayo or sour cream)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp each: garlic powder, onion powder + paprika
- black pepper to taste
- Optional Garnish: parsley + chili pepper flakes
- Slice each chicken breasts into two strips (3 strips if they are big pieces). Place them in a bowl and cover them with the milk. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight (covered and in your fridge).
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, half the grated parmesan and the spices (salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and pepper to taste). Transfer your chicken pieces to a 9×13" baking dish. Season the chicken with salt to taste. Spread the yogurt mixture on top of the chicken pieces evenly. Sprinkle the remainder of the grated parm evenly on top and then sprinkle a little more paprika on top. Bake for 40 minutes and then broil for a few mintues to get some color.