We became obsessed with this easy little recipe. I like to prep my eggs and bacon for the week and this recipe comes in handy. Cooking it on the spot doesn’t take much time either though.
If you don’t have flat bread pitas or don’t like them, you can make this on any bread slice. Or just eat the salad on its on. Its got lots of protein and is so delicious.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Spicy Ranch Egg Salad
- 1 pita, warmed
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbs mayo
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs Sriracha sauce
- 1/8 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cooked bacon strips, crumbled
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- In a medium bowl, gently mash your eggs, mayo, yogurt, sriracha, seasonings and bacon until just incorporated. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Mash your avocado onto your pita and spread out evenly, almost to the edge. Add on the egg salad and spread out evenly. Top with your chives and slice into quarters.