When I saw these on TikTok I had to give them a try since I am DAY ONE potato lover. They were SO easy to make with only a few steps, but thankfully no par boiling involved here. The kids were popping them non stop and requested I make them again and again.
You can use any small potatoes you have. Just make sure to adjust the cook times until your potatoes are tender and soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Gold potatoes work very well with this recipe. The dip I used with these is simply ketchup, mayo and Sriracha sauce. We loved them!
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! Now LOVE YOUR LIFE!!
The Best Crispy Parmesan Potatoes
- 3 lbs mini creamer potatoes, rinsed, dried + halved
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs potato starch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs Everything Bagel seasoning
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Garnish: freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Grab a large stainless steel baking sheet – DO NOT USE PARCHMENT PAPER.
- In a large bowl, mix together your melted butter, olive oil, 1/4 cup grated parmesan, garlic, potato starch, everything bagel seasoning, chili flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- House your FRESHLY grated parmesan in a shallow bowl and dip each potato piece in the cheese (cut side down), pressing down so that cheese sticks. Transfer to your baking sheet and roast for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and browned on the bottom. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
- My dip is simply some ketchup, Sriracha and mayonnaise.
- You can use any small potatoes you have. Just make sure to adjust the cook times until your potatoes are tender and soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.