The whole family LOVED these little cups; they were gone in under 24 hours. They give off serious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups vibes but way more healthy, loving and delicious. With only 6 ingredients that you most likely have in your pantry already – these NEED to be made!
This recipe is so simple to make. Simply mix up the ingredients in a bowl. Divide the mixture up into 10 muffins slots and flatten them as best as you can. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Then get your peanut butter chocolate mixture going, melted in a small pot on LOW heat. Top with the chocolate and some flaky salt, freeze some more and enjoy!
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Cups
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- flaky salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, almond flour, peanut butter, syrup, vanilla and salt. Transfer to a muffin tin lined with liners evenly amongst 10 slots. Flatten out as best as possible. Freeze the tray for at least 2 hours.
- In a small pot over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter, stirring constantly until smooth and melted. Remove the tray from the freezer and drop about 1 -2 tbs of chocolate on the tops of each and smooth it out flat. Sprinkle with the flaky salt and freeze for another hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.