These incredibly delicious zucchini stacks are adorable and taste amazing. Simple to make is an understatement. Make sure you use a mandolin slicer to get them nice and thin. You can also slice them with a knife too.
Dredging these takes a little time but it’s worth it. You can add any additional seasonings you like to this recipe but salt is not necessary. There is enough from the Parmesan cheese.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Baked Cheesy Zucchini Stacks
- 2 large zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup flour of choice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In 3 separate bowl, house your eggs in one, the parmesan cheese in the second and in the third whisk together the flour and seasonings. No salt is needed for this recipe.
- Grab about 6 slices of the zucchini and dredge them first in the eggs (allowing excess to drip off), then the parmesan and lastly ONLY the tops and bottom of each stack in the flour mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the stacks are golden brown and crispy.