Besides the fact that this is a stunning salad thanks to its vibrant colors, I also want to add that its beauty is matched by its taste. All of the ingredients come together to embody a yummy and healthy Greek inspired salad.
We love that you can customize here with couscous, orzo or quinoa. No need to cook your broccoli since you’re chopping it into small pieces. For the beets, please see the NOTES section below the recipe.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe. LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Greek Style Broccoli Salad
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 5 cups fine chop broccoli
- 3 medium cooked beets, sliced
- 8 oz artichoke hearts, halved
- 1/2 cup pomegranate
- 1/2 cup olives, halved
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds
- 3 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 5 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook your couscous as per package instructions. I cooked mine with half chicken broth and half water for some added flavor.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Assemble your salad with all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with dressing to coat and enjoy. Store leftovers in your fridge.