I cannot say enough about this cake. It is a treasure of a recipe. If you’re gluten free – or trying to eat less processed ingredients, you will LOVE this cake. It is super simple to make and comes together in no time.
Almond flour is the main player in this cake and it adds so many nutrients and delicious nutty flavor. I always prefer to bake with it for the benefits and texture. Tapioca flour is a thickening agent and can be subbed with corn starch. The coconut flour is used in this recipe to absorb extra liquids that regular all purpose flour does in a mainstream recipe.
Make sure you use a 9 inch springform pan. I would definitely recommend spraying it with coconut oil first and then adding just a circle of parchment paper to the bottom of the pan, it will stick otherwise.
If you’re not a fan of peaches, you can sub in sliced strawberries, nectarines, etc.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Flourless Blueberry Peach Cake (Refined Sugar Free + Dairy Free)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F Spray a 9" springform pan with coconut oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, lemon, honey, vinegar and extract.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix until combined. Transfer 75% of the batter to the prepped pan and spread out gently – don't pack it down. Sprinkle with 80% of the blueberries. Now drop on the rest of the batter and spread out gently. Lay your peach slices out on the top and fill in the gaps with the remaining blueberries. Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool for 10-15 minutes prior to slicing.
- I served mine garnished with fresh mint and with some cinnamon sprinkled on top.