Only 6 ingredients to make these awesome fluffy and delicious muffins. My favorite ingredient is the Greek yogurt because it adds a slight tanginess to the flavor and creates that fluffy texture we love. You can also use sour cream as a substitute.
This muffin batter comes together in a blender or food processor in order to break up the oats. You want to pulse until you get a mostly smooth texture for the batter – does not have to be a completely even texture, you will still see oats.
Very Important: Make sure you spray your muffin tray with oil or grease with butter. In the case you are using muffin liners, you must also grease or spray those. I made the mistake once of not spraying them and most of the muffins stuck to the liners.
If you like this recipe, then you will love some of my other muffin recipes:
- 5 Ingredient Banana Bread Muffins
- Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Flourless Banana Oat Muffins
- Flourless Blueberry Muffins
- Flourless Pumpkin Muffins
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Greek Yogurt Banana Oat Muffins
- blender or food processor
- Preheat your oven to 400℉. Make sure you grease or spray your muffin tray with oil or use muffin liners and spray the inside of the liners with oil. These tend to stick otherwise.
- To a blender or food processor, add all of the ingredients EXCEPT THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS, and pulse until mostly smooth. Next, stir in the chocolate chips with a spoon. Transfer the batter to your muffin tray and optionally top with some more chips. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are just starting to turn golden – do not over bake. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove to cooling rack.