We make these all the time in my house. Obsessed with the peanut butter banana and chocolate combination. This time, I updated the recipe by adding 1/4 cup almond flour to the mix. This recipe, can, at times, be extra gooey. It varies due to the consistency of your bananas and/or your peanut butter.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, room temp.
- 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325° F. in a regular sized muffin tray. Spray your tray or use muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients. Transfer batter to fill each muffin slot 3/4 way full. You can also top each with some extra chips for aesthetic. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes in pan and then transfer to rack to cool another 15 minutes.