Feel free to use any pancake batter recipe you like with these, just keep in mind it should be on the thick side, not too runny. The recipe below is my Perfect Fluffy Pancakes one that I use every time I make pancakes for the kids. You can also use any flat slice fruit too like strawberries or mango.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, please take the time to comment and rate it! LOVE YOUR LIFE!!
Peanut Butter and Peach Stuffed Pancakes
- Make sure your peaches are JUST ripe. If they are too ripe, then you won't be able to remove them from the pit without shmooshing them.
- Spread 1 tsp of peanut butter on each peach slice
- For the pancakes:
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking soda, powder and salt until uniform.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients, egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Pour that into the dry bowl and mix until combined- don't worry there will be some lumps.
- Drop your peach rounds into the batter, one at time, using a fork cover them with batter. Lift them up and directly onto your already heated pancake pan. Cook as you would any pancake.