This dish is really delicious and simple to make. Its gonna become your go to for entertaining or just a cozy dinner at home with your loved ones. I served mine with my BEST MASHED POTATOES. But you can also serve it with rice or pasta.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! I you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe. LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Quick Garlic Gravy Chicken
- 1.75 lbs chicken breasts, cubed to 2" pieces
- 1/2 tsp each garlic powder + onion powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs butter
- 1½ tbs flour
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Garnish: fresh parsley, chopped
- Sprinkle the chicken with garlic powder, onion powder and salt to taste. Next sprinke with the flour. Toss the pieces to coat all.
- Heat a large skillet with the olive oil and get it hot. Add the chicken and cook undisturbed for 4-5 minutes. Once the chicken pieces looks golden brown, flip them over and cook another 4 minutes. Add in the 1 tablespoon butter and garlic and stir to coat the pieces with the garlic and butter for 1 minute. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover.
- There should be about 1 tablespoon liquid left in the pan. If not, add in some olive oil. Add in the butter and melt on medium heat. Sprinkle in the flour and stir to form a paste. Next add in the broth, A LITTLE AT A TIME, to integrate slowly, while STIRRING CONSTANTLY. Should take about 3 minutes to cook it down and get it to a gravy consistency.