I seriously cannot believe how delicious and easy to throw together this one was. Absolute low maintenance if you have the rice ready to go. I can never say no to a spicy mayo avocado anything.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Spicy Tuna Fish Sushi Cones (Temaki)
- 2 nori sheets
- 1 cup cooked Sushi rice
- 4 oz canned tuna fish
- 2 tbs kewpie mayo
- 1/2 tbs Sriracha sauce (or more)
- salt to taste
- 1 small carrot, sliced thin
- 1 small cucumber, sliced thin
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced thin
- garnish: black sesame seeds
- Cut your nori paper in half so that you have two rectangles.
- Drain your tuna fish from any water or oil. Then place it in a small bowl and gently mash. Mix in the mayo, Sriracha and salt to taste.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of rice on one side in a triangle shape. Spread it out evenly. Top with avocado first, then the cucumber, carrots. Add some tuna mixture and flatten it out. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Grab the bottom left corner and fold it over. Tuck it in and roll it into a cone shape. You can wet it at the end corner to seal it.