Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Boats
- 1 cup sushi rice, cooked
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 24 shrimp, peeled + deveined
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 tsp of each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili powder, dried oregano
- salt to taste
- 3 avocados, rough mash
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Kewpie mayo (or regular mayo)
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Coat your shrimp in olive oil and all the seasonings listed.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high and cook your shrimp until opaque – about 2 minutes per side.
- Combine all ingredients and taste to adjust anything.
- Whisk ingredients together. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Wash and dry your cucumbers well. Slice them in half and then again those halves in half. Using a spoon or grapefruit spoon, scoop out as much of the seeds and flesh as possible.
- First spread in about 1 tablespoon of the avocado mash into each cucumber boat. Then add the rice and spread out. Top with three shrimp, drizzle with spicy mayo and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 503mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 171IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg