The first time I made this wrap I didn’t record it or photograph it since I felt like it was missing bacon and wouldn’t be complete. Oh my goodness was I wrong. It turned out perfect just the way it was. All the flavor is present thanks to the Greek Style omelette of feta cheese and tomato. The Sriracha also kicks it up a notch with some heat. 10/10
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate taking the time to comment and rate the recipe!! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Tomato Feta Breakfast Burrito
- 1 medium tomato, halved
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 burito size tortilla
- 2 tbs mayo
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 large handful baby arugula
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- Grate your tomato directly into your medium sized pan, discarding the skins once done. Turn the burner on medium and cook down your tomato until the liquid is gone, stirring occasionally.
- Beat your eggs in a small bowl and then mix in the crumbled feta into them. Pour this into your pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook your eggs until you reach your desired doneness, stirring constantly.
- Toast your pita on a burner until its warm, soft and pliable.
- For the Spicy Mayo, just whisk together the mayo and sriracha sauce.
- Working on a flat surface, spread the spicy mayo on one third side of the tortilla. Next add on the baby arugula to cover it. Now top them with the eggs and lastly the avocado slices and chives. Roll the edge over while tucking in the sides. Keep rolling and tucking in the sides until you reach your end. Grab a serrated knife, slice her in half and enjoy!