If you’ve been to a Greek restaurant you know how important the dips are. These are my take on what we all need as an appetizer with some chips or with your grilled chicken dinner, these make the perfect accompaniment.
I really love all three of these dips but if I had to pick ONE favorite it would be the Green Goddess Dip. Its super fresh with all the herbs and overall best for my preferences and taste buds. I love making this on the weekends with some carrots and bell peppers, I am one happy mama.
Green Goddess Dip
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup Fage Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup dill
- 1/4 cup chives
- Chili pepper flakes, Toasted sesame seeds, Chopped pistachios + Drizzle of olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust the Lemon, Dijon and Sriracha if needed. Transfer to your bowl, smooth out the top, add your garnishes and drizzle with olive oil.
- Enjoy with pita chips, tortilla chips, breadsticks or carrot, celery, bell pepper sticks.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
- Pomegranate, Feta crumbles, Green Olives, Toasted sesame seeds, Dill + Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Pat dry the cucumber shreds to remove some liquid.
- Combine your beet shreds, cucumber shreds, yogurt, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust if needed. Cover and transfer to the fridge to sit for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chips, pita bread, breadsticks, carrots, celery or bell pepper sticks.
Feta Frosting Dip
- Process your feta, cream cheese, mayo, yogurt and honey in a food processor until smooth. Taste and adjust the honey if needed.
- Transfer to a bowl and smooth out. Top with garnish and honey drizzle. Serve with toasted pita bread, chips or veggie sticks.