One of my favorite desserts is cheesecake because it’s dreamy, rich and creamy. This cookie is like a lighter, bite size BETTER version of our classic cake, but made simply (and deliciously). You don’t need to eat a whole slice of cheesecake to get the feel and vibe for it. Although that is phenomenal too.
If you know me, you know I love my few ingredient recipes. Those recipes make life easy when you need a sweet treat for yourself or to bring to a get together. The best situation is when you have all of the ingredients on hand and are ready to bake. So basically, cream cheese, butter, sugar, flour and raspberry jam and you got this one on lock.
If you have these few ingredients, all you need is a little time in your schedule. But it’s mostly down time since mixing the batter is done in 5 minutes. The only caveat is that refrigeration time of 1 or 2 hours. Once that’s done, you roll out those cookie balls, push down a thumb print (I used the back of a 1/2 teaspoon spoon) and fill them with a little jelly. Bake em up and enjoy!
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you decide to create this or any other one of our recipes, please come back to comment and rate it here on the website. Now LOVE YOUR LIFE!
5 Ingredient Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 8 tbs salted butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbs sugar
- 1 cup + 3 tbs all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Next beat in the sugar until incorporated. Now add in the flour, a little at a time, until all is absorbed into the batter. Cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Form 1 tablespoon size balls and use the back of a half teaspoon to push down and make an indentation in the center of each. Fill each indent with 1/2 tsp preserves.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges turn golden. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.