Easy Air Fryer Tomato Sauce
Your pasta night just got super delicious with this garlicky creamy spicy sauce.
This cute little recipe is here for us to swiftly save those soft little tomatoes sitting in our fridge, one day away from getting tossed because they are too soft to eat in a salad. This post is also here to level up your boring old pasta night with a super simple sauce that will impress you and your family.
Once you puree the sauce, toss it with your cooked pasta of choice, some reserved starchy pasta water, freshly grated cheese and black pepper for total pasta night perfection.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Air Fryer Tomato Sauce
- food processor or blender
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 F. (Or oven to 400 F.)
- Toss your ingredients into a small baking dish and toss to coat. Place the dish in your air fryer for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and roasted looking.
- Allow the tomatoes to cool slightly then transfer to a blender, food processor or use an emersion blender to puree until smooth.
Great way to use up excess cherry tomato harvest. Quick and keeps the kitchen cool!
Hi Laurel! Glad you liked the sauce! Thank you for the comment!