I’m telling you these are my favorite lunch time meal because I always tend to have these ingredients on hand and I sub in tuna fish on the days I haven’t prepped any grilled chicken. This is so satisfying, fresh and delicious, I go back to it every time.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Healthy Chicken Salad Bell Peppers
- 2 large bell peppers, halved + all stems, white parts + seeds removed
- 1 cooked chicken breast. diced small or shredded
- 1 large avocado, diced small
- 1/3 small red onion, diced really small
- 7 cherry tomatoes, diced small
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 large lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except the bell pepper pieces, in a medium bowl. Stuff your peppers with the mixture equally and enjoy!