This was clearly a breeze to throw together in a few minutes time. The result is a delicious bread you will have trouble controlling yourself around. The texture is soft and fluffy and the taste is slightly sweet but kind of salty.
I used the brands pictured above. They are also linked in the recipe box below. I have also included the instructions for Homemade Self Rising Flour in the recipe box below. The dough should be sticky and thick. Make sure you incorporate all of the flour into the dough. Make sure you use regular vanilla yogurt – Greek yogurt does not work in this recipe!
Really a great combination I can’t wait to try with other add ins like chocolate chips or blueberries or cheese and olives. I topped mine with tahini and honey and was in heaven.
If you like this recipe you will love:
- Greek Yogurt Bagels
- Almond Flour Keto Bread
- Flourless Cottage Cheese Bread
- Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bread
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish. LOVE YOUR LIFE!
2 Ingredient Yogurt Bread
- Preheat your oven to 375℉. Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Sift your flour into a large bowl. Add to it the yogurt and mix using a silicone spatula until the flour is completely incorporated. Transfer the batter to your pan and spread out evenly with the spatula so that the top is mostly even. Bake for 35-40 minutes. I had to loosely cover mine halfway through the baking because the top was getting too tan. Remove your pan from the oven and allow 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to fully cool.
- If you don't have Self Rising Flour here is the Homemade version:3 cups all purpose flour + 4½ tsp baking powder + 3/4 tsp salt
- Make sure you use regular vanilla yogurt – Greek yogurt does not work in this recipe.