We are obsessed with lemon loaf slices at Starbucks that when we saw this ridiculously simple recipe, my daughter and I had to try it! And let me tell you, it does not disappoint. We found this recipe through my IG friend Sarah Haven – she has amazing recipes.
The lemon flavor is incredible and the quality of the bread is bakery quality using only 4 ingredients. I don’t often bake with sweetened condensed milk but as a treat this is really delicious and convenient to bring to someones house or serve for brunch.
The Lemon Icing is to be drizzled only when the cake has fully cooled. And I recommend adding a little more lemon zest to the top for aesthetic.
If you like this recipe, you will love:
- Healthier Blueberry Lemon Loaf
- Flourless Blueberry Peach Cake
- Greek Yogurt Cake (Yiaourtopita)
- Orange Olive Oil Cake
- 3 Ingredients Greek Yogurt Cake
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! NOW LOVE YOUR LIFE!
4 Ingredient Lemon Bread
- 3 eggs
- 11.25 oz can sweetened condensed milk (I used coconut)
- 1 cup self rising flour*
- 1 medium lemon zest + juiced (about 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs milk of choice
- Preheat your oven to 350℉. LIne a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Note: If you don't have Self Rising Flour, simply whisk together 1 cup all purpose flour + 1.5 tsp baking powder + 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together your eggs and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and fully incorporated. Next add in the flour and mix until incorporated. Lastly add in the lemon zest and juice and whisk together until smooth. Transfer to the loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the loaf cool completely (about an hour) before adding the icing to the top.
- To a medium bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together until smooth. Top your loaf evenly with the icing (I also added a little lemon zest to the top of mine) and slice to enjoy.