This soup is one of my go-to’s since it takes around 30 minutes to come together. You can also leave out the chicken to make this vegan or vegetarian. It tastes great and you feel great after you eat it!
Whenever I feel like I need a boost of extra vitamins and nutrients, I make this amazing and creamy soup. The ingredients are typically always on hand and the process is completely uninvolved. There is minimal preparation and cooking time.
We have the ginger, turmeric, cauliflower, carrots and garlic as our anti inflammatory components to this dish. Not only are they healthy but flavor packed too. Its a win win soup situation.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Anti Inflammatory Cauliflower Chicken Soup
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs ginger, grated (or paste)
- 1/2 tsp each turmeric + paprika
- 1 tsp dried mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head cauliflower, florets
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked + shredded
- garnish: olive oil drizzle + lemon
- In a large pot, heat your olive oil on medium. Add in the onion and carrot and saute for 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Add in the turmeric, paprika, dried mint, salt and pepper to taste and stir to coat. Then add in the cauliflower florets and broth, cover the pot, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Continue cooking for 7 minutes or until the florets are fork tender.
- Using a large slotted spoon, transfer about 80% percent of the cauliflower to a blender and puree for 1 minute or until just smooth. Transfer this back to the pot along with your shredded chicken (if using). Stir to combine all. Taste the soup and adjust the salt if needed.