We really enjoyed making these and consuming them. Only a few main ingredients needed to create this classic flavor combo of cheddar and broccoli. These are gluten free and low carb. I called them dunkers because they ended up as the shape of the Trader Joe’s chocolate chip dunker cookies. Perfect for dunking into my Lazy Tzatziki Dip.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my:
- Broccoli Feta Fritters
- Crispy Parmesan Broccoli Sticks
- Parmesan Broccoli Steaks
- Broccoli Crust Pizza
- Broccoli Feta Soup
- Crispy Broccoli Chips/Smashed Broccoli
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Broccoli Cheddar Dunkers
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp each chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt
- Dip: Lazy Tzatziki
- Preheat your oven to 400℉ Line a medium sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Steam your broccoli florets for 5 minutes, pot covered. Remove from pot and chop them up tiny. Using a cheese cloth or clean cotton dish towel, ring out all of the liquids from the broccoli WELL!
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients well. Form your broccoli fingers and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.