I use these all the time in place of my sandwich bread. Some turkey slices, salami and cheese and I’m in heaven! I paired it with my favorite quick dip: my Lazy Tzatziki.
Thank your for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Cheesy Vegetable Fritters
- 2 large zucchini, shredded + squeezed of liquids (about 4 cups)
- 3 small carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 medium red onion, fine chop (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp of each garlic powder, onion powder + Italian blend seasonings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dip: Lazy Tzatziki
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients until combined. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, spoon the packed mixture onto a hot lightly oiled skillet. Flatten them out with the back of your spatula. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side and golden.