The greatest thing about this Prasini Salata, aka Greek Green Salad, is that its totally healthy and tastes like your eating mayonnaise dressing. The reason is thanks to the capers. They add the perfect flavoring to this dressing. I also like adding a touch of champagne vinegar to this salad.
So the dressing is everything here and I played around with it and ended up really liking it so much more with champagne vinegar. I know my girls love their lemon so I decided to use lemon for the video but just include here that champagne vinegar or even a combination of both was great too!
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Creamy Prasini Salata (Greek Green Salad)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced (or 1-2 tbs champagne vinegar)
- 2 tbs capers
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 heads romaine lettuuce, chopped
- 4 scallions, diced
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 small bunch dill, chopped
- 1/2 block feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbs poppy seeds
- Whisk all ingredients and taste to adjust anything if needed.
- Toss your salad ingredients with the dressing to coat all.