This salad is the best crunchy salad to make a day in advance and just let it sit in the fridge overnight. It literally takes 15 minutes to slice and chop everything and the dressing only has a few ingredients to whisk together. You can sub in lemon for the vinegar if you prefer that flavor.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Lahano Salata aka Greek Cabbage Salad
- 1 head green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1 cup mixed olives
- 4 scallions, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 7 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together the dressing and taste to see if it needs any adjustments.
- Toss all the ingredients with the dressing in a bowl to coat. Store leftovers in an air tight container up to 4 days in your fridge.