The famous Jennifer Aniston salad that she reportedly ate on the set of Friends every day, had been TikTok viral for a few years now. Ultimately, however, all of those versions were debunked by a Jennifer Aniston interview, where she set the record straight on what was actually in the salad.
The salad requires some prep with the cooking of the chicken breasts and turkey bacon, but after that, it’s super simple to assemble. The dressing is a basic Italian dressing that you should taste and adjust the salt, sweetness or acid if you prefer.
If you like this salad, you will love these some of my other salads:
- Viral La Scala Salad
- 1905 Columbia’s Salad
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Healthy Creamy Chicken BLT Salad
- Cobb Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
- Roka Salata (Greek Arugula Salad)
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you try this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
The REAL Jennifer Aniston Salad
- 1 small head iceburg lettuce or 2 romaine
- 8 oz tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup garbanzo beans, rinsed + dried
- 6 oz salami, diced
- 8 oz turkey bacon, cooked + chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked + diced
- 4 oz pecorino romano, grated
- Whisk together to the salad dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust anything to your palate (ie salt, honey, vinegar…)