These were so delicious and easy to make in under 30 minutes. Simply peel your carrots and slice them into 3 pieces (2 pieces if they’re short carrots). Then slice those smaller pieces in half lengthwise so that each piece has a flat side. Mix up the oil mixture and coat the vegetables in that. You can just as easily roast them like this, but the level up of dipping them in the freshly grated parm is incredible.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Crispy Parmesan Carrot Sticks
- 1 lb carrots, medium or large sized
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 heaping tsp each paprika, chili powder, onion powder + Italian herb seasoning
- salt to taste
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425℉. NO PARCHMENT for your baking sheet here.
- Slice your carrots into 3 INCH long pieces and then slice those in half lengthwise so there is a flat side to each piece.
- To a large bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, 1/4 cup grated parmesan, spices and salt to taste. Toss and coat everything with your carrot pieces.
- House the freshly grated parmesan in a shallow small bowl and dip the flat cut side of each carrot into the cheese. Transfer each piece, spaced out, onto the baking sheet, cheese side down. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Time will vary with the size of your carrot pieces.