My family and I inhaled these yummy carrot chips. I made these in response to all my other chip recipes going viral – so clearly we are in need of healthier snack options and I’m quite happy to oblige.
These were definitely the simplest chip recipe I made thus far. No par boiling or roasting necessary here. Simply peel and slice your carrots into thickish coins and you’re done with the prep. I used shredded parmesan cheese and layered on the carrot coins so they were mostly touching. Next lightly coat them with some olive oil and season with your soul.
If you like these you will love my other chip recipes:
- Crispy Parmesan Broccoli Chips
- Crispy Mushroom Chips
- Crispy Parmesan Potato Chips
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts Chips
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Crispy Carrot Chips
- 7 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 large carrots, peeled
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- salt, paprika + onion powder to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400℉. Line a 12×17 inch rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the tray to form an even layer.
- Slice your carrot into medium thickness coins. Not too thick not too thin. Place them on top of the parmesan cheese to form a uniform layer – mine were touching. LIGHTLY brush the tops with olive oil and season with salt, paprika and onion powder to taste. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are mostly brown and the middle is golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes and tear into chips with your hands. Enjoy!