These are my new favorite snack, another dish I could eat the whole tray of. I would also sub in sweet potato if you don’t have butternut squash here.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Crispy Baked Butternut Squash Strips
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled
- 3 tbs olive
- 3 tbs corn meal
- 3 tbs grated Parmesan cheese*
- 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder + dried oregano
- salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice your butternut squash into thin strips, between 1/8 and 1/4 inch thick.
- Transfer to your sheet pan and toss with with the olive oil, corn meal, parmesan, garlic powder, dried oregano, onion powder and salt to taste. Coat all pieces well and spread out – its okay if some are over lapping. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until fork tender.