Fresh, straight forward simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. I love it when I don’t have to go shopping. The feta and fresh herbs are what makes this dish stand out most.
This dish is also very quick to prep with just the zucchini needing some shredding and squeezing. You can use a cheese cloth but I just use a thin cotton hand towel that I have designated my zucchini squeezer.
Don’t forget to evenly, yet lightly brush your 13×9 inch pan with some olive oil to prevent sticking. And you have to also let it settle and cool in the pan prior to slicing and removing.
If you are practicing a gluten free diet, feel free to sub in some almond flour, oat flour or gluten free all purpose flour here. It conveniently works the same. This dish is my go -to for meal prepping. I make a tray of it and it lasts me all week for lunches.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Crustless Zucchini Feta Pie (Batzina)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Lightly brush a 9×13” pan with olive oil.
- Squeeze all of the liquid from your zucchini shreds using a clean thin cotton hand towel.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the flour.
- Next add the flour a little at a time – mixing it in as you go.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 50-55 minutes. If the top isn’t golden brown, turn on the broiler for a few minutes. Remove form oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes prior to slicing.