These simple Mediterranean Kofta Wraps are packed with flavor and baked in your oven for easy clean up. You can also skewer them and cook on a grill or in a pan. The baked way is just easier for me personally. You can skip the flatbreads and use lettuce wraps here instead. But DO NOT skip on the Tzatziki… it is a must for them!
If you like this dish you will love my:
- The Best Kofta Kebabs
- Mediterranean Meatballs
- Soutzoukakia (Baked Greek Meatballs + Potatoes)
- French Onion Meatballs
- Perfect Swedish Meatballs
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish. LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Easy Kofta Wraps
- 4 flatbread pitas
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thin slice
- garnish: chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 450℉. Grease a baking dish with a little olive oil
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a small pan and saute the onion for 2 minutes. Then stir in the garlic for 30 seconds. Sprinkle on all the spices listed above into the pan and stir for 30 seconds.
- To a large bowl, add the ground meat, the onion mixture, parsley, breadcrumbs and the 1 tbs olive oil. Mix everything together using your hands to get it fully incorporated. Form four equal logs of kofta and transfer them to your baking dish. Brush the kofta with olive oil, cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Decrease oven temperature to 425℉, uncover and bake for another 5-10 minutes.