As easy as this dish is, its equally as delicious. We really enjoyed the flavors and said multiple times that we need to make this again. You’re eating the rainbow and loving it. The whipped feta under the veggies is really the best part. You can also customize the veggies too – add in brussels sprouts, mushrooms, zucchini, etc.
Yes, I stated the whipped feta is the best part, but you can also make this same dish and leave out the feta cheese. Instead make a lemon “Lazy Tzatziki” as I like to call it with all Greek yogurt, lemon (or red wine vinegar), herbs and spices. It still will be incredible.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe. LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Garlic Roasted Vegetables with Whipped Feta
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small crown broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 small potatoes, sliced into thin half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into chunks
- 2 carrots, sliced into medium pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp each onion powder, paprika, Italian herb blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz block feta cheese
- 3 tbs Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 2 tbs cream cheese, room temp
- 1 tbs honey
Serve with lemon wedges, drizzle of olive oil and black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Gather all of your prepped chopped veggies onto the baking sheet.
- In small glass pitcher, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, onion powder, paprika, herb blend and salt and pepper to taste. Pour this over the veggies and toss to coat all. Spread the veggies out evenly as best you can, making sure most of them are touching the bottom of the pan. Roast for 20 minutes then remove from oven and flip them over. Roast for another 20 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a mini food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust honey if needed.
- To Serve: Spread a layer of whipped feta on a platter and top with the veggies. Or simply serve individually on each persons plate. Serve with lemon wedges and an extra drizzle of olive oil.