Most of you probably already have these simple ingredients in your kitchen and don’t even know what awaits your palate. This dip (or spread because it can easily be spread on your plate with some grilled chicken or fish placed over – yes, let’s get fancy when we serve) is whipped to fluffy perfection and will blow your mind.
The cauliflower is roasted to golden brown perfection in your oven or airfryer. Make sure you season it will with some of your favorite spices. I simply used garlic powder, onion powder and touch of cumin. The feta cheese is better when you buy it in block form and crumble it yourself. The 5% Greek yogurt helps to make the spread super fluffy.
Top this magical dip with a little more olive oil, fresh chives, olives and chili pepper flakes. Don’t forget some crostini or pita chips to seal the deal. Also great with carrot and celery sticks too! Now LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Thank you for swinging by HungryHappens! If you create this or any other recipe from our site, we would greatly appreciate you leaving a comment and rating the dish. Cheers!
Roasted Cauliflower and Feta Dip
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 4 tbs olive oil (divided)
- onion powder, garlic powder, cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- Garnish: olives, fresh chives + chili pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss your florets with 3 tbs of the oil, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper to taste. Spread them out and roast for 30 minutes or until they turn golden brown with brown edges.
- In a food processor add your slightly cooled roasted cauliflower, crumbled feta, yogurt, garlic, 1 tbs oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Process until smooth, fluffy and creamy. Top with olives, drizzle of olive oil, chives and chili pepper flakes.