This may not be the most attractive thing you will create, but it will definitely be one of the most delicious. Not much goes into it. Just slice up whatever vegetables you have lurking in your fridge, toss with some olive oil, spices and feta and roast. Simple and delicious.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Easy Roasted Feta Veggies
- 1 zucchini, sliced into cigarette size shapes
- 2 medium portobello mushroom caps, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed + dried
- 1/2 cup mixed olives
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian herb seasonings
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Garnish: fresh parsley + chili pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a 9×13" baker, toss your zucchini, mushrooms, pepper, onion, chickpeas, olives, garlic, olive oil, italian seasonings, salt and pepper to taste to coat all. Crumble in your feta and mix in. Spread out evenly and bake for 35 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley and chili pepper flakes to serve.