These turkey patties/burgers are ideal for meal prepping low carb. I both baked these and pan fried them in a little oil to see the difference and definitely prefer the baking. to avoid standing over the cooktop and actively cooking. While they’re in the oven or air fryer, you can make your salad.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Juicy Low Carb Turkey Patties
- 2 lbs ground turkey (93% lean)
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp each salt, garlic powder, onion powder + paprika
- black pepper to taste
- If baking, preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients until just combined. Form medium sized patties and place on your baking sheet. If mixture is sticky, wet your hands to form the patties. Spray with a little olive oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- If pan frying, heat 2 tbs olive oil and cook about 7 minutes per side on medium heat or until internal temperature hits 170°F.
- I like eat mine with a salad.