We couldn’t stop eating these nuggets. First of all, as with all of my recipes, this is so easy to throw together. Secondly, YOU DO NOT MISS THE BREADCRUMBS at all. I promise you. They taste like they have the breadcrumbs. I really hope you try them because you will love them and especially the dip is our fast favorite with fries and these nuggets.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! Now LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder + paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the Coating ingredients with a whisk.
- In a large bowl combine the Nuggets ingredients with you hands until just incorporated. Form your nuggets into small or medium flat ovals; I dropped meat clumps into the coating mixture and then formed the oval shapes and then flattened them on the baking sheet. Spray the tops of the nuggets with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes then flip. Bake for 10 more minutes. Time varies with the size of your nuggets. I formed medium sized nuggets (not too small). Keep in mind they shrink when baked. Mine took a total of 25 minutes to cook.