In my never ending mission to eliminate as many carbs as possible from my diet, it has led me to discover some pretty amazing recipes that don’t even make you miss breadcrumbs.
This recipe is super straight forward and simple to make. You don’t need a lot of ingredients and no dredging is involved in eggs and flour. Just absolutely delicious chicken tendies. Enjoy them with my Lazy Tzatziki or some Avocado Dip for a big chef’s kiss experience!
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any from our website, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Low Carb Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- 1.75 lbs chicken breasts,
- 2-3 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp each paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz freshly grated parmesan cheese
- lazy tzatziki dip
- parsley, chili pepper flakes + lemon wedges garnish
- Preheat your oven or air fryer to 400℉.
- House your freshly grated parmesan in a shallow dish.
- Pat dry your chicken and slice each breast into 2 or 3 thick strips. In a large bowl mix the olive oil, 1/4 cup parmesan and all the spices. Transfer in the chicken pieces and toss to coat all well. Dip each piece into the freshly grated parmesan and then place on your baking sheet, cheese side down. If there is leftover fresh parm, sprinkle it on top of the pieces
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (air fry for 15 minutes). Internal temperature of meat should read 165℉.