WOW is the only appropriate and applicable response here. I highly advise making it just like I did, if you’re a fan of flavorful pesto and salad. But the great thing about this simple snack is that you can customize it to what you currently have in your kitchen. I used flour tortillas but I would definitely try a low carb tortilla for my next time.
The simplicity and swiftness of this dish is the best. It took me longer to get the ingredients out than to cook this. You can make this in your air fryer basket or in your convection oven.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Salad
- 1 burrito size wrap
- 2-3 tbs pesto (or marinara)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 handful baby arugula
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan
- Optional Garnish: chili pepper flakes or a drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze
- Preheat your air fryer or mini convection oven to 400°F.
- Place your tortilla in your tray or basket and cook for 2-3 minutes (or until it just starts to turn golden). Remove and spread out the pesto evenly. Sprinkle also with the mozzarella. Place back in the air fryer/oven until melted – about 2-3 minutes. Remove and transfer to a cutting board. Top with your baby arugula, tomatoes and shaved parm. Optional: sprinkle with chili pepper flakes. Slice like a pie and enjoy!